La Toya Jackson and Jeffre Phillips, as seen on her reality show, have decided to make sweet music together and become man and wife.
So, we're marrying our
gbfs best friends now?!!! Um, La Toya Jackson has apparently made her longtime friend, Jeffre Phillips, a Jackson! Yes, a Jackson, because when you marry into that family, you become a Jackson...even you Wissam Al Mana! Now, we have some questions, but may not get all of the answers. Here goes, anyway!
- Who is Jeffre Phillips?
- How long have they been friends, exactly?
- Is Jeffre her friend, her BFF or her GBF?!
- Are La Toya Jackson and Jeffre Phillips pulling a Liza Minnelli and David Guest move?
- What kind of business do they do together? Sell records?
- Isn't he also one of her music producers?!
- Didn't she testify under oath that they were "just friends?"
- Why does La Toya have a reality tv show called Life with La Toya?!
- Did Jeffre really propose to La Toya on that show?
- What is going on?!
- Where are we, exactly?!!!
- Can we have some answers please?!
La Toya has run off to marry her "friend" and we are steadily finding out the details of that ceremony. We don't think it was a big Los Angeles event, but we do know that mama Katherine Jackson and nephew Prince Michael Jackson were in attendance. We're just going to go ahead and offer up our congratulations, but this is one that we unfortunately have our eyes on...for certain reasons that shall remain obvious. Best wishes to the...best friends? We hope their union is real, lasting, loving and FABULOUS ;)!
Jeffre Phillips' average celebrity relationship lasts less than one year. His only celebrity relationship is with La Toya Jackson.